*Please carry your student card at all times, you will scan it for borrowing chrome books, laptops and books
* Library, Computer Lab, and Lounge Hours: 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
* All students are to be uniform (no hats)
* No eating or drinking in the library or computer lab
* Please respect those working around you in the library
* Photo copying is available in the library
* Students will not be charged for printing school documents- students enter student number to retrieve printing and to make copies
* When using computers, please report if any parts or missing, damaged or not working properly
* After use of any computers from the computer carts they are to be placed neatly in cart according to number, and plugged in for charging
*Have your picture taken even if you will not be purchasing them. Student cards are FREE and you will be sent a student card to keep for borrowing technology, books, and also to use for discounts towards, bussing, restaurants, and select retail establishments.
* 64 chrome books are ready for your use.
* There are two towers holding 16 chrome books each. These are available for classroom use in the library and also personal use in the library
* Chrome Book Cart holds 32 chrome books.
* Kiosk available at front desk for individual chrome book circulation, scan student card and then scan chrome book
* The Dell Computer Lab has 30 computers available and a printer for your use unless booked for classes
* Sign out book for the computer lab available at our desk.
Dell Computer Carts
* Two Dell computer carts are available for classroom use/ if laptops are not booked students may use the laptops in the library as well.
Dell Cart #1 and Dell Cart #2:
* Sign out book for the Laptop carts and individual laptop use is available at our front desk
* Each student is responsible for their own computer access and student number.
* Please remember to plug the computers in after use.
* We are available to help if needed.
Quiet Study Rooms
* Two quiet study rooms are available for booking, sign out book at front desk, we will prioritize students who are working.
* If you have any requests for new titles a “book requests jar” is on the front desk
* We are interested in what you enjoy reading
Thanks in advance to a successful and exciting year!!
Enjoy this beautiful library resource centre, the new technology, and updated fiction section!
* If you need anything at all, please ask *