All students of all faith traditions are invited and encouraged to become involved in the Chaplaincy Team.
Listen to the morning announcements or contact the Chaplaincy Leader firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To receive the latest Chaplaincy Team news, join our Google classroom (code: d76e24).
There is a wide variety of activities and opportunities for students to become engaged within the school and with the wider community. Some are offered during the school day and others outside of regular school hours.
Examples of activities include:
- leadership development
- social justice education and action projects
- community outreach
- leading prayer in the school
- celebrating prayer services
- sacraments of Eucharist (mass) and Reconciliation (confession)
- Chapel visits and chapel masses.
- parish staff visits (priests, deacons and lay ministers)