Registered students can expect to
- receive a series of automatically-generated emails updating you on the status of your registration request
(the sender will be "PRISM: Ontario Elearning Consortium")
- receive information for a summer semester orientation session which will take place June 22, 2022.
(includes instructions on how to navigate the D2L online learning platform)
- hear from their summer teacher during the last week of June of the first week of July
(the teacher may be from a different school board)
Haven't received an email from PRISM: Ontario Elearning Consortium BY THURSDAY, JUNE 23, 2022?
- email your Guidance Counsellor
For any help getting started on your course, contact
- your Guidance Counsellor - if before June 23
- your summer teacher - once the course has started
- our Board eLearning contact - if after June 23, but before June 29
Board eLearning Contact: email@example.com (prior to June 29)