Chris Kehoe, Principal
At St. Philip Catholic School we look forward to working with the school, family, and parish to bring out the best in our students: academically, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our challenge is a great one, and one we are all passionate in pursuing. It is our hope and intention that our students continue their learning in secondary school at St. Patrick’s high school in Sarnia, as a cohesive part of their catholic education.
The St. Philip Catholic School Council is a group of dedicated parents who work to enhance the educational experience of all of the children in our school community. Many committees of this council work on projects that support our school initiatives.
The St. Philip Learning Community is called to:
- Educate with the belief that all children can learn.
- Nurture the uniqueness of each child.
- Develop Christian citizens who are leaders with Christ.
- Develop positive attitudes and relationships among all members of the school community.
- Model and implement current and engaging teaching and learning practices.
We embrace the challenges and opportunities before us as we are all responsible for student learning and our own learning. We look forward to celebrating the successes of all our students.