Edsby has been chosen by St. Clair Catholic District School Board to provide a modern way for parents and guardians to follow their child's progress at school, receive school updates, and much more.
As a parent, you are an important part of the school family – and ongoing communication is essential. Through Edsby, for each of your children – even if they go to different schools – you will see all their teachers and classes.
Edsby is a safe and secure communications tool that allows teachers to share meaningful information with parents about your child’s activities and progress at school. It also empowers students by enabling them to connect, collaborate and share their learning with teachers and fellow students. And, it will enhance and simplify communication among and between teachers, students and parents.
Edsby is brand new at St. Clair Catholic. This is year one of a multi-year implementation plan. We look forward to the many communication benefits Edsby will provide. As classrooms are ready to begin implementation, you will receive more information from your school about how you can sign up.
Edsby is a safe and secure one-stop communications tool
- Makes information sharing easy
- Presents information about your child in an easy-to-understand format
- Easy access through the web or your mobile device
- Stay connected with the school and your child’s teacher(s)
- Stay up-to-date on school events
- Allows teachers to share information about your child’s activities and progress
- May see child’s assigned homework, and what they are being taught in class